Affiliate marketers are always looking for traffic. More traffic equals more sales, right?
Yes and no.
I’ve been looking over my stats for 2009, and here’s what I found: niche blogs I own with minimal traffic (50 or so visitors a day) are making the most income for me. These dinky little blogs (most have fewer than ten posts), get traffic and make sales, week after week.
These little charmers get no love from me. I don’t promote them anywhere, because I have other larger blogs which have my focus. To be honest, my interest in the topic of these little blogs is just about zero. I created them to make money, and they do.
So what’s the easiest way to get traffic and get sales?
Here you go:
1. Choose a niche in which people have real problems (weight loss and other health challenges are good, people worry about their health; it impacts every area of their life). Narrow the niche down if it’s very broad;
2. Create a blog. Choose a domain name which is related to the niche;
3. Write blog posts over the course of a month or two. (Give good information, as well as product reviews);
4. Add the blog to RSS directories;
5. Write an article or two for article directories.
That’s it. Do that, and you’ll get targeted traffic and you’ll make sales.
Want to know everything you MUST know to start making money as an affiliate marketer? Here you go — affiliate marketing university.
Imagine creating a blog which you KNOW will make an income…
You’ve heard about the great income you can make blogging, and how easy it is.
Unfortunately, most bloggers don’t succeed, because they don’t have a method to follow.
Now you can discover the secrets of blogging success with Angela Booth’s Lazy Rich Blogger method. You can start today.